Watch our exhibitor webinar here
Discount deadline: September 28, 2023
Trouble logging in? Contact Jill Zinkus 214.388.5722 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilities Online Ordering & Registration
To order electrical, please fill out an Electrical Services Order Form found here and send it to email@example.com. You can then pay for your electrical services here. If you have any questions, please contact Exhibitor Services at 832-667-1707 ext 1.
Advanced Price Deadline Date: October 6, 2023
Exhibitor Wireless Internet Instructions
How to order Exhibitor Internet here.
If you require a hardline internet connection or telephone services, use the order form here.
Please note that there is complementary internet offered onsite. However, once the show opens it can be slow. If you require a more reliable connection, we do recommend you order the exhibitor internet.
Temporary Event Insurance
Temporary Event Insurance can be purchased here.
Temporary Food Permit
Two forms need to be submitted to obtain a temporary food permit. The first one is the NRG Park Food & Beverage Sampling Form, and the second is the Houston Health Department Temporary Food Permit Application. You can find both forms below:
NRG Park Food and Beverage Sampling Form
- Please submit completed form to LucyF@mpeshows.com
- Questions? Please call Keith Butler, NRG Park 832.667.1744
Health Department Temporary Food Permit Application
- Please submit completed form and any other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached file. An invoice will be emailed to the applicant email provided on the application on the business day following submission of the application.
- Payments be made online at www.houstonconsumer.org or by mail to the address provided on the invoice. Mailed payments are processed on the business day received. Online payments are processed on the business day
You can find the exhibitor parking pass order form here.
Exhibitors may also park in the attendee parking (Orange Lot 8 and 10) for $20 (plus tax and card only) a day with no in/out privileges.
*There is no parking fee during move in.*
How To Save On Parking
1. Park at the Fannin South Transit Center for $3 (1604 W Bellfort Blvd, Houston, TX)
2. Get on the METRORail station connected to the lot ($1.25 each way), ride for one stop, get off at Stadium Park/Astrodome.
3. Walk the few hundred feet to the NRG Center (it will be the building closest to the METRORail stop).
Trains run every 6-12 minutes!
*Please note that we consistently update information in the Exhibitor Kit. It's best to check in from time to time for important updates.